Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sick

I think I might be coming down with something (could be detox, I haven't been sick in almost a year and that was the norovirus from work). I have had a sore throat for a few days (I often get a sore throat), but now I feel off, headache, stuffy. I work 7 days this week and tomorrow is the 7th day, I hope I make it.

For a week now I've been taking a online English class, I'm having a hard time. Especially because I don't have my books yet! They were all out, so I had to wait. I have e-mailed the teacher twice with no response. They might come tomorrow, it they all my money ($700) goes down the drain.
I'm also taking a weight lifting class. The orientation was today, which I had to miss because of work. By the way, work has been nothing close to a pleasurable experience this week!

My car broke down on the way to work this morning once again. It is like the engine quits and starts back up. The check engine light has not shut off yet either.

I bought concord grapes this week. I have never bought whole concord grapes before, they are very tasty. The only problem is that they have seeds and I will not buy them again because of this. I juiced the majority of them.

Food wise today I made more cranberry cookies and another batch of cranberry cookies without of the cranberry. Instead they have blueberry and blackberry.


No comments:

Post a Comment