Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Homemade Candy

My homemade candy consisted of almond butter, cocoa, salt, vanilla, and honey. Just mix everything to taste, I will give the measurements later with pictures. Roll the mixture into balls or press into a pan and freeze. Eat right out of the freezer, delicious.

I also made cranberry scones, carrot cookies (I added 3 bananas to the mix for a different taste and texture), and a blackberry, cocoa butter, pudding. I was dipping the brownies from yesterday into the blackberry pudding sauce/pudding, oh my, that's good. Those brownies are addicting!

I will be making that almond, chocolate, candy often. As soon as my tub of coconut oil comes in the mail I will add a little of that to add to the melt in your mouth deliciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment