Saturday, September 19, 2009

$20 Richer

This morning on the dog walk I found a soaking, wet, twenty dollar bill. My head was looking down and there it was. Whoopee! I'm not going to use it for anything special. I just put it in my purse and will use it for food or gas. Yes I know it is not very exciting, but I'm not a big spender.

Here is the recipe for the Carrot Cookies, Autum Cookies, "Pumpkin Cookies", or Spice Cookies. I haven't picked a title just yet. I'm still crituquing this recipe, but they are still pretty good. If you decide to make the cookies thick they will be soft and moist. If you make them thin they will be hard and chewy; I like both.


Cookies
4c carrot pulp
2/3c almonds
1/2c soaked buckwheat
1/4c honey
3/4t salt
1t cinnamon
1/4t nutmeg
1/8t cloves (optional)
1/4t ginger
Put all the ingredients into the food processor and blend until smooth (or chunky it you like that). Roll the mixture into balls and flaten onto a teflex sheet 1/4'' thick and dehydrate for 6 hours, flip, another 4 hours. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment